- contemplation: a calm lengthy intent consideration
- the phenomenon of a propagating wave (light or sound) being thrown back from a surface
- expression: expression without words; "tears are an expression of grief"; "the pulse is a reflection of the heart's condition"
- the image of something as reflected by a mirror (or other reflective material); "he studied his reflection in the mirror"
- mirror image: a likeness in which left and right are reversed
- (mathematics) a transformation in which the direction of one axis is reversed
- observation: a remark expressing careful consideration
- the ability to reflect beams or rays
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Definitions of reflection on the Web
Posted by Alex at 12:51 AM